The existing two-storey building on the city administration’s decision, it was decided to reconstruct the Art Museum. The total area of the museum is 991.9 m2.
- complete redevelopment of premises;
- plastering and painting of the walls of the building facade;
- the unit of the new window fill;
- the unit of the central entrance of the building;
- repair of the roof with full replacement of the roofing;
- installation of the main entrance to the building openwork lighting poles;
- inner workings with high quality finishing materials;
- finish with marble tiles stairs and floors in the hallways;
- reconstruction of heating systems, ventilation, electrical, fire alarm and communications.
- Location: Atyrau
- Project: overhaul and reconstruction
- Customer: Atyrau Mayer of Kazakhstan
- Project implementation term: from May to September 1999