The theater building was built in the 30s of the twentieth century. According to the survey results it was decided to restore the historical appearance of the main facade and a complete renovation of the theater building.
- survey of building structures;
- high-quality plaster walls (about 350 m2);
- manufacturing and installation of elements of the cornices, Sandrikov, casings (about 440 m2) and the capitals of the columns and pilasters (60 pieces);
- installation of door units (about 19 m2);
- installation of window blocks (about 35 m2);
- applying a decorative protective covering (350 m2);
- facing porch with granite (about 180 m2);
- painting the facade (350 m2);
- landscaping in front of the main entrance to the theater.
- erection of two-storey extensions to the building of the theater;
- completion of finishing works on the northern, eastern and western facades;
- complete replacement of all external and internal engineering systems;
- high-quality finish of the premises of the theater;
- replacement of clothing and scene plate scenes;
- replacement of furniture and equipment.
- Location: Uralsk
- Project: overhaul and reconstruction
- Customer: West Kazakhstan Mayer , Kazakhstan
- General Contractor: LLP “Bonita Engineering”
- Project Organization: LLC “MCC-Design” (Moscow).
- Project implementation term: from May to August 2001 (phase 1); from August 2002 to January 2003 (phase 2)