The temple was built in the second half of the XIX century, it is a cultural monument and protected by the state. The height of the bell tower of the Cathedral – 42 meters. The magnificent interior of the church is unique.
However, the condition of the building was found to be deficient in terms of safety and durability requirements. In this regard, the Atyrau Oblast Department of Culture has decided to hold the repair of the building of the Temple, including the restoration of facades, interior decoration, painting interior walls on biblical grounds.
- strengthening foundations sloping piles of metal pipes and concreting;
- manufacturing and installation of 7 large and small gilded domes and 9 bells;
- replacing a metal roof;
- restoration of the facades;
- lined basalt cap and porch;
- lined with granite and marble floors and walls inside the temple to the level of the windows;
- painted walls and ceilings of the building on biblical grounds;
- improvement of the Temple area;
- manufacture and installation of metal fencing with supports, floor lamps outdoor lighting;
- construction of administrative building.
- Location: Atyrau
- Project: overhaul and reconstruction
- Customer: Atyrau region Mayer of Kazakhstan
- General Contractor: LLP “Bonita Engineering”
- Project implementation term: from March to December 2000