The building of the regional philharmonic society built in the second half of the XIX century. The main room has a unique acoustic system. Feodor Chaliapin and other well-known singers and musicians were
performed on the stage of the Ural Regional Philharmonic. The survey results revealed a need of major overhaul and reconstruction of the building and its interiors.
The grand opening took place on the music of the great violinist Marat Bisengaliyev, with a visit president Nursultan Nazarbayev.
- replacement of the roof of the building (1100 m2);
- strengthening the structures of the main stairs of the building;
- restoration of handrails and balusters;
- coating steps marble tiles stairs;
- interior walls (1300 m2) with damask wallpaper (480 m2);
- 830 m2 finishing ceilings, including art painting of 180 m2;
- restoration of decorative elements (sockets, emblems, moldings);
- reconstruction of the building heating system;
- installation of the building air conditioning system;
- replacement and installation of seats in the auditorium.
Work performed on a high level of architectural and engineering with excellent quality finishes.
- Location: Uralsk
- Project: major repairs and reconstruction, provision of furniture
- Customer: West Kazakhstan Mayer of Kazakhstan
- General Contractor: LLP “Bonita Engineering”
- Project Organization: CJSC “Congress” (Moscow), LLC “Techno Congress” (Moscow)
- Project implementation term: from May to September 2001