The Museum of local history was built in the end of 19 century. According to survey results it was decided to carry out major repairs and reconstruction.
- comprehensive renovation of a building facade, windows replacement and restoration of architectural elements;
- roof strengthening with replacement of the roofing (820 m2);
- repair and furnish the interior;
- replacement of engineering systems.
- Location: Uralsk
- Project: major repairs and reconstruction
- Customer: West Kazakhstan Mayor, Kazakhstan
- General customer: LLP “Bonita Engineering”
- Project implementation term:
from April to October 2001 (phase 1);
from March to September 2003 (phase 2).