The pedestrian zone 12 m wide located in the historic center of the city Nurpeisov street (Theater) from Dostyk – Friendship (Lenin) to Kurmangazy street (Furmanov), including Abai square. After the reconstruction has become one of the most popular walks in Urals and mass events holding.
- dismantling of concrete blocks, pavement and structures;
- base unit of sandy and dry mixes (about 720 m3);
- stone blocks pavements (about 7300 m2);
- installation of granite curbs (960 linear meters);
- area lighting device with cable laying (600 linear meters) and installation of lighting poles (12 pcs.).
- Location: Uralsk
- Project: Reconstruction
- Customer: West Kazakhstan Mayer, Kazakhstan
- General Contractor: LLP “Bonita Engineering”
- Project implementation term: from May to September 2001